Notice that the only people who complain are those *** enough to have made the purchase even though they knew the price. These people should be pissed at themselves for their own stupidity.Imagine blaming salespeople for doing their job, SELLING!

Of course you paid too much. every body does. it's called retail.

Every one of us goes to work every day for the same reason. To take someone else's money, that they spent too much of for the very product. Or service we offer.

No, I am not in this Industry & hope I never am. Wah,Wah, Wah!

Had an Experience with Eyeglass Direct?

Comments

#1371990

you are a moroon.

GlassesUSA - Glasses broke within 90 days GlassesUSA "Had ordered the glasses and wear them everyday. I am an office type person and not exposed to a lot of harsh environments or tasks that could possibly damage my..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY AU bad quality, worse service Quay Eyeware "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more